Licensing & Usage
Feel free to use my tracks in your monetized YouTube videos. The only condition is that please give me credits in the description of your video by adding at least one of my social links or you can copy and paste the following.
Music by Dimatis
If your video got copyright claimed by RouteNote, just dispute the claim and let them know that you have my permission, in case you need any help, please contact me via instagram: @dimatismusic. Please don't content ID any content which includes my music.
License: Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Make sure you have credited me in your video description.
- Click details of the copyright claim.
- Select action.
- Click dispute.
- Mark the "My dispute isn't based on any of the reasons above." checkbox and click Continue.
- Select the option "License" and click Continue.
- Mark the "I have permission to use the content from the copyright owner" checkbox.
- I believe you can write anything that lets them know you have my permission to use my music but if you want, you can write the following in the form "I have permission to use this song as stated on the artist's website https://dimatis.yizack.com/licensing/", check the 3 checkboxes below the form and write your full name in the signature field.
- The claim will be released by RouteNote within 3 days or maximum in a week.
Note: Music copyright claims are not the same as "strikes". A claim is often an automated process by music distribuitors to prevent a material from being used without proper credits. Having a video with copyright claim won't risk your channel.